The SETI Institute has always believed that science is not just for scientists and that the work of the SETI Institute should be shared for the benefit of humanity.
The SETI Institute shares its stories everyday – here on the SETI Institute website, but also through a host of digital channels including:
- Journey: Monthly e-newsletter highlighting the latest news from the SETI Institute. If you’d like to receive Journey, please sign up here.
- Explorer: Annual magazine featuring in-depth articles about the groundbreaking work of the SETI Institute, including scientific research, STEM and space science education and public outreach. See the latest issue.
- Activity reports: Quarterly activity reports provide a comprehensive listing of all the work of the SETI Institute – from peer-reviewed articles in scientific publications to participating in scientific conferences to public talks, interviews, media stories, and more. View Activity report.
- Facebook Live: Weekly live event on Facebook featuring SETI Institute researchers and program staff explaining the work they do and fielding questions from the audience. Follow us on Facebook to find out when to join the SETI Institute live.
- Social media: The SETI Institute shares news and activities of the day on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram and invites the public to join the conversation.
- Nelly Ben Hayoun is the SETI Institute's Designer of Experiences extending outreach through architecture, installations, environments, social systems, performances, experiences, narratives and other events.